Hello, hola, konichiwa, bongiourno, and ni hao and thanks for stopping by!
This site is a culmination of everything I do; writing books, articles and blogs, producing my travel podcast, Travelosophy, and photography, all heavily influenced by travel.
- My podcast Travelosophy is now live! You can subscribe via iTunes, TuneIn, or Stitcher. If it’s missing from your favourite podcasting app, then flick me an email and I’ll be sure to add it (or check out the subscribe page for other options). If you have a life lesson learnt from travel to share, then head to the contribution page.
- I’m currently in the editing phase of my first novel. It’s a complicated travel-love story which has undergone multiple working titles, the most recent being; The Red Sands of Wildness. Stay tuned!
- You can find my travel photos on instagram. I’ve started writing micro-stories which are short 100-word pieces that take no more than 30 seconds to read! The perfect size for instagram, whilst you’re waiting for a coffee or train.
- I recently had the opportunity to review a remote, off-the-grid tiny house, which was the perfect writers retreat. Without internet or television, I felt compelled to start a new novel, with paper and pen! It’s too early to divulge details yet, but when it grows into something more tangible, I’ll be sure to make an announcement.
My talents are diverse and If you’d like to hire me to produce tantalising copy and incredible images for your website or brochure, then check out the work with me or my photography pages, and get in touch with your requirements.
My site – www.jadejackson.com.au is a participant in the following affiliate advertising programs:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- Book Depository
- Google Adsense
- Hotels Combined Accommodation
- iTunes/Apple Music
– Jade Jackson